Sunday, August 03, 2008

Another little WIP~ Very much inspired by Turner. i am going off to watch a movie now~ :)



Rob Rey said...

Looks like it's going to be a real beauty! Nice work.

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

This is so beautiful! I love how the paint strokes meld right into each other but you can still tell exactly what's going on and the main elements/focus of the piece is immediately distinguishable.
Wow, gorgeous.


The colors and the motion blend in a manner that moves me back to another era in time. Of course, the subject matter has a direct influence on this mental time travel. It is a beautiful work and one that would be the focal point of wherever it was located. There is a total originality about your work that exists in the now, but one that I find can move from past to present and back again with ease. It is a mode of transportation that I liken to a streamliner of surreality. Robert

Apotheosis said...

Hi there
I've been following your work lately and I would just like to say that I really like it. You seem to develop your own identity quite fast. Looking forward to see if any of your work appears in the upcoming Spectrum collection.

Jeremy Deveraturda said...

Lovely srokes. Looking forward to seeing the final.

And Turner happens to be my fav.