Saturday, June 27, 2009

I believe in fairies, I do, I do...

... and Pirates and Mermaids too! Well, i am in London, so why not believe in a little magic? Got here about a week ago, couldn't be a bigger change from Marrakesh! It was a little hard to find English books in Morac(Scratch that, VERY hard), so i got about 8 books to start with right off the plane... Over starved i guess. I know i say this about every city, but London is my favorite for now! it's full of beautiful buildings, hilarious plays, and bookstores practically as common as coffee houses! Interesting names for bars too. and let's not forget the Waterhouse Retrospective! Blame the Royal Academy for the lack of photos of the show, because they don't allow it. :( i also went on a Oscar Wilde walk and tried on Winston Churchill's hat~ Couldn't be happier... and couldn't be less productive! ha.


 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: