Thursday, July 08, 2010

Signing in Boston Sat 07.10.10

Hi everybody~

I will be appearing in Boston in conjunction with Your Move Games on July 10 for the Magic 2011 Prerelease.

Event details here: Your Move Games Magic 2011 Prerelease
Charlestown Knights of Columbus Hall
75 West School St Charlestown, MA 02129

I will be signing cards and will have Magic Artist’s Proofs and originals available for sale as well. Also available, in very limited quantities, will be my Magic sketchbook, featuring an in-depth look at the process behind my cards. :)

Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

Charles Santoso said...

Hi Shelly,
is it possible to order the sketchbook online? :) pay via paypal maybe? I'm interested in it!

All the best.

Regards,
Charles

Eytan Zana said...

Sweet Stuff!

Hey I dunno if you remember me, we split a cab like 3 comic-cons ago to head to the drawing group at the hilton.

Anyway I Love your stuff!

sandy said...

Hello
I find your blog very pleasant to read. I like some of your paintings. I'll be back ;)
Good continuation.

Kourtnie McKenzie said...

Hello Shelly,

I was also interested if you offer this sketchbook online. I'm really interested! I absolutely love your artwork for Misty Rainforest. It's the most beautiful Magic land art I've ever seen.

Knick said...

Shelley -

I concur with the rest of your fans. Is it possible to order this sketchbook online? Also, do you sign cards/sell APs through the mail (with SASE, naturally)?