Thursday, December 28, 2006

Happy *lazyass* Hollidays!!

Hi Everyone! Thanks for looking and your comments! ^0^ Sorry for the lack of updates... you can blame the lazy holidays!

Sorry, for real, because i have another round of Thunderdome comin, i won't be updating till after Jan 20 or so. but stay tuned! i am gonna start doing the comic book pages preview every month after that. it's roughly going to be 35 pages, i should get it ready by end of May, so that's 2.2 pages per week....! @____@

Have a great New Year!
sw

10 comments:

Marcos Mateu said...

We'll keep looking Shelly!

mackenzie said...

wow! you're work is beautiful!

gantry said...

Wonderful work, ideed!
I love yor personal style, Shelly. You´re in the right way, I think.
A great artist is comming.

And thank you very much for your comment in the blog I have created for the master Víctor de la Fuente.

Urban Barbarian said...

Happy New Year right back at you!

Can't wait to see more posts!

aermio said...

your work is very very very very very very impressive! can't wait to see more.

francis tsai said...

great art on this blog! whoa

mackenzie said...

hey shelly,
I think a cross studio challenge is a great idea. I'll talk to my people on Monday and maybe we can start something up.

Ben Mauro said...

Great stuff shelly! i remember seeing your work up at ArtCenter as i was starting up. Cool too see how far you have come. Looking forward to the next LMS piece. happy new year!

C.Deboda said...

It's January 21 today...when's the new thunderdome post happening? The anticipation is killing me. :)

Anonymous said...

This work looks great; any chance I can get your contact info for possible future work? You can email me here:
Mark_Irwin@upperdeck.com